Sunday, June 16, 2013

Imagine Cupcakes by Mindie

Print Friendly and PDF Hi Everyone!!!

I know I haven't been on here in a while, and I am truly sorry! Life gets in the way sometimes. I've been taking some English classes to get my Middle School English Certification and studying for the Praxis II. Both have TAKEN over my LIFE!!! But I have ONE MORE WEEK left of my classes and the Praxis has been taken! Yay!!! So now back to my "normal" life. =o)

As you all know, I LOVE to cook/bake. I have been thinking of starting a SMALL side business, as a hobby, to make cupcakes/cookies. I know they are really a big hit now, and it's going to be hard, but I figured it couldn't hurt to get my name out there.

So my new cupcake business is Imagine Cupcakes by Mindie

You have all seen some of my creations, and the list is continuing to grow. I am based in Jackson, NJ and would LOVE to make some cupcakes/cookies for your next occasion!

I am currently trying to make some really cool sunflower lemon cupcakes.. I will let you know how that turns out!!! =o)

E-mail me at: imagine.cupcakes.mindie@gmail.com if you are interested!!!
Or visit my Facebook Page: Imagine Cupcakes by Mindie

No comments:

Post a Comment