Thursday, August 22, 2013

Summer Orders for Imagine Cupcakes by Mindie

Print Friendly and PDF Hi Everyone!

Here are some orders that Imagine Cupcakes by Mindie filled this summer. I included the links for the recipe's I followed.
I posted the pictures to my FB page, but I forgot to post them here.

Please follow me on https://www.facebook.com/ImagineCupcakesByMindie or Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/qtche2rie/imagine-cupcakes-by-mindie/

Lemon Cupcakes
 Lemon Cupcakes Recipe: Erica's Sweet Tooth. Instead of the sunflowers, I garnished the cupcakes with edible pearls, lemon wedge, and mint leaves.

Rainbow Cupcakes
 Rainbow Cupcakes: NanaBread Blog. It is basically a basic vanilla cake recipe that you divide into 5 or 6 portions, then put the food coloring in each one. I use Wilton's gel food coloring since it doesn't water down the batter.
**note** Some people use boxed white cake mix which is just fine. But you know my thoughts on boxed cake mix! =o)

Red Velvet Cupcakes
 Red Velvet Cupcakes: I use Paula Deen's Recipe.
Vanilla and Chocolate icing Vanilla Cupcakes
Vanilla Cupcakes: I use the same recipe as the tie dyed cupcakes.
Chocolate Frosting: All Recipes

**note** If I was to make chocolate cupcakes, I use the recipe for my Mint Chocolate Cupcakes.

And I think that is it! =o)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment