Friday, May 25, 2012

Fashion: Maxi Dress/Skirts

Print Friendly and PDF I know as a new mom it's hard to stay on top of all the new fashions. And at the same time we're trying not to wear those "mom jeans" that everyone is so afraid of turning into. You know the typical "mom" look, yoga pants/sneakers/t-shirt, or mom jeans/t-shirt/sneakers and on top of all that, driving a mini-van! I can say that I am one of those moms that is REALLY afraid of becoming this typical mom! So I scan through all the magazines that I can (Lucky, Cosmo, People, etc..) to find the latest trends, and also to catch up on my celeb. gossip! Hey! Moms need time for themselves too!!!
But anyway, I came across the most cutest style, Maxi dresses and skirts. I've always thought that they didn't look nice, or were really hot. But with the new looks, they are SO cute!!! So I've been on a rampage looking for maxi skirts/dresses everywhere and trying not to spend a lot of money! Well, I found a black jersey knit maxi skirt at MARSHALLS!! Talk about a bargain, since the ones I've found were from stores like J-crew, Nordstroms, etc... you get the picture. But I'm still looking for more, since you can't just have ONE! But it is the most comfortable thing to wear EVER!. They are easy to wear with almost anything! You can dress it up or down! It's a new change from the daily JEANS!

Here are some ideas:
        

No comments:

Post a Comment