Friday, June 29, 2012

Diaper Cakes!

Print Friendly and PDF Hey everyone!

I've been busy making diaper cakes for my friends' baby showers! And they are SO much fun to make. I found a person on youtube that shows you how to make a whole bunch of different kinds! Not just the boring simple cake!
So far I have made:

A bike: (Boy colors)





This is a 4 x 4 Truck: (Boy colors)



And a regular diaper cake (Neutral Gender Colors)

For some reason this picture wouldn't upload in the correct orientation...


Anyway, I LOVE making diaper cakes and I can't WAIT to make some more!!!! =o) Maybe I'll start some "business" making diaper cakes... I need to see how much money it actually took to make the cake (supplies) =o) Who knows... if you need one... I would be happy to make one for you!

=o)

No comments:

Post a Comment