Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Toddler Busy Bags

Print Friendly and PDF So my friend just recently introduced me to these things called "Toddler Busy Bags". Of course I had no idea what they were. But they sounded interesting. If you don't know what they are, they are little bags (usually ziploc) that fit in a diaper bag or purse that contain easy to use hands-on activities. They are designed to keep little hands busy when you need them to be still. (Haha... of course they only work for a little while, but that's better than nothing!)
 Now that Lexi is completely mobile and is interested in the whole world (and getting into trouble), I looked into them. I haven't made any yet, but they look awesome! I love DIY crafts. So I'm going to start to make some and post them when I'm done.
There are plenty of sites to look at different activities to make, but here are a few: (click on the pictures)

quiet activities




 

Molding Minds Homeschool - life. love. learning.
These are just a few. But if you google "Toddler Busy Bags", you'll find a lot more!
I can't wait to showcase my busy bags!

-Mindie

No comments:

Post a Comment