Friday, January 18, 2013

Double Braided Bun

Print Friendly and PDF So I REALLY love doing my hair everyday and everyone always asks me how I did it. I find things on pinterest, and youtube for tutorials!
There are SO many ideas out there.
Here is one that I pinned on pinterest a while ago:

http://pinterest.com/pin/67554063131522922/

And here is the picture of my hair:
 Instead of making a bun with just my hair, mine never turn out as nice. I used a bun maker (the one that looks like a donut). You can find them on ebay, search for bun maker. There are a lot of different ones and all are good for buns, but also they can be used for different purposes.




If you have any questions on how to do this, after reading the directions on pinterest, let me know!! =o)

Happy hair!!

-Mindie

No comments:

Post a Comment