Tuesday, January 22, 2013

French Fishtail Braid

Print Friendly and PDF
I was getting bored of the regular french and dutch braids. While I was browsing hair styles, I saw the video title of fishtail french braid. I didn't have time to actually view it, but I knew I was going to put that in my bag of tricks later on.
So one day I decided to try it, without looking at the video. I used my knowledge of the french braid and fishtail braid and just tried it out.
This is what it ended up looking like. Not bad, but I know I will want to try it again and make it a little tighter. As you can see, I also added a headband to it to make it just a little more "hippie-esque". =o)

Below is the link for the French Fishtail Braid by CuteGirlHairStyles on youtube. I did my french fishtail braid to the side, just as I would with a regular french/dutch braid. The video shows it down the middle. Feel free to play around with it once you get the hang of it. =o) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment