Monday, January 21, 2013

Painted TOMS

Print Friendly and PDF  A while ago while I was an art counselor at a summer camp, I decided to paint my converses. Then while online shopping for some new TOMS, I saw that they were selling simple painted TOMS for a CRAZY amount of money. Who knew that idea caught on! I should have copyrighted the idea! haha. So anyway, I thought to myself, well I'm pretty creative, and I love painting! So I decided to paint them myself.

This pair I found the inspiration from a painted wood panel I saw down at Stone Harbor, NJ this summer. The quote is "Live in the Sunshine, Swim in the Sea, Drink the Wild Air."





This is a pair that I painted for my sister. The inspiration is from the Van Gogh Sunflowers Painting. =o)


Well I hope that these ideas bring some inspiration into your life! =o)

More painted TOMS/SHOES to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment