Thursday, January 24, 2013

Waterfall Braid

Print Friendly and PDF
So over winter break my sisters were visiting and I wanted to play with their hair.
My one sister, Cindie, wanted something cool. Of course I went on youtube and went searching. I found this COOL and SIMPLE hair style to try.
It's called the waterfall braid. It was real easy to do on my sister, so I decided to try it on myself.

And this is what it looked like:

I had to first do a little french brain at the beginning rather than drop one hair section immediately. It felt too loose. So instead of dropping the first two sections, I just did a french braid like normal, and then started the waterfall braid when I got to above my ear. Also at the end, instead of grabbing hair normally, I grabbed hair from the front section of my head (the left side) so that it looked like my hair was half up from the front. I tied it off and added a bow clip to hide the rubber band.
I'm sorry I don't have step by step pictures yet, but I will soon (as soon as I can get someone to take them for me) so that my directions make sense! =o)

Here is the youtube video for the waterfall braid. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment