Friday, April 12, 2013

Bow bun

Print Friendly and PDF So in light of my daughter's 2nd birthday on Sunday... yay!!... I can't believe how fast these two years have gone!
I am posting a bow bun, since she LOVES Minnie Mouse. =o) I can't wait to try all these hair styles on her when she grows some more hair!!!

As you all know I LOVE buns! =o) All types! haha =o)
I have been meaning to do this bow bun for the longest time, but I kept forgetting about it.
Let me tell you, it was the EASIEST hair style to do! I couldn't believe how easy it was!
And it is so CUTE... how could you not love cute and easy?

Step 1: Put your hair in a pony tail, but only pulling through half of the hair.
Step 2: Split the looped part into two parts
Step 3: Take the tail end of the pony tail and pull it over between the split looped part
Step 4: Bobby pin the tail end down and any place you feel necessary.
And Voila! You have a bow bun! =o)

Here is a picture of the steps:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/394481_10151026146657286_1766484958_n.jpg




No comments:

Post a Comment