Friday, March 15, 2013

High Bun with Side Braid

Print Friendly and PDF As you all know, I L-O-V-E buns! haha...any type... but especially the ballet bun. I think that is is so cute, easy, and makes you look so polished.
I also L-O-V-E braids! So finding this tutorial was AWESOME since it combined my two favorite hair styles.
These pictures are actually from two different days. I just love this braid so much, I do it a lot. =o)

I changed a few things from the video though.
1)  Instead of a spiral staircase, I just did a dutch braid.

2) And for the bun, even though I had enough hair, I used a donut. It was so much easier to create the bun rather than tease it and then try and get it in a bun. If you have thin hair, you may want to tease it and then use the donut.











No comments:

Post a Comment