Saturday, March 30, 2013

Spiral Carousel Lace Braid Ponytail Hairstyle

Print Friendly and PDF

Here is another cool spin on the typical side ponytail braid. It looks harder than it is! The only thing I would warn you of is that if you have long layered hair like mine, it tends to come out throughout the day. Since the spiral is like a ladder, the shorter pieces tend to come out.
It is a really cute idea, but I wish I hadn't cut my hair with so many layers!!! =o)
Bebexoxo has it in three separate lace braids and then a center braid with the spiral carousel. (The video link is at the bottom.) As she says in the video, if you are doing this on yourself, it is easier to do a side spiral. I also only put one lace braid in my hair since it was way too much trouble to do three; and unnecessary I think.

Lace Braid

I tied the lace braid when I got to the end and I hid the ponytail holder with my hair.



The link on how to wrap your hair around your ponytail holder is in the posting labeled unique 4 strand braid (braid in braid). Here is the link to it. Remember that you wrap your ponytail holder BEFORE you start the spiral carousel lace braid!!!












For some reason the actual video wouldn't upload to this post, but here is the link for it:
Spiral Carousel Lace Braid Tutorial
I hope you all have lots of fun with this!! =o)

Till next time!

-Mindie

No comments:

Post a Comment